Because we love our home just as much as you will, we ask that these following items be adhered to and will be located in your contract that must be signed upon security deposit.
• All weddings with guest counts over 75 must have a licensed and insured day of coordinator or wedding planner. We recommend Kelli with The Perfect Plan NC as her team is very familiar with our venue and the possibilities that it can create. We do this so we can ensure that you have the best experience possible on your big day!
• All licensed and insured vendors are welcomed. We require you to provide proof of insurance and proof of license for all vendors.
• We ask that no vehicles be left on property over night. Every vehicle that is left on property past 12:30 am will be a $50 fee deducted from security deposit.
• All send oﬀ items must be approved. We ask for no confetti, glitter or paper lanterns.
• Parking assistants and attendants plus ample parking will be available on property and is included with your price.
• One hour is given for rehearsal. The date of rehearsal is to be booked no earlier than 60 days before wedding date.
• Our venue provides an on-site venue manager during your entire event.
• We happily give military discounts to grooms or brides who are active military. ID must be presented upon booking.
• Pets are always welcome as long as they are well behaved and not left unattended.
Maximum capacity is 150 - inquire about larger parties as off site parking may be available with shuttle for parties larger than 150.